Call Us Now!

02 4731 6666

Apply for Visa Online

Apply for Visa Online

Check your Visa Requirements here >   

Click here to apply for an online authorisation permit " Esta Card" required for all USA  & CANADA travel plans.


All eligible international travellers who wish to travel to the United States  & Canada under the Visa Waiver Program must apply for authorization.

Who You Are:

  • You are a citizen or eligible national of a Visa Waiver Program country.
  • You are currently not in possession of a visitor's visa.
  • Your travel is for 90 days or less.
  • You plan to travel to the United States for business or pleasure.
  • You want to apply for a new authorization for one person or a group of applications for two or more persons.

What You Need:

  • Valid passport from a Visa Waiver Program country.
  • Valid credit card (MasterCard, VISA, American Express, and Discover (JCB, Diners Club)) or PayPal to pay the US $14.00  per application.
  • Your contact information.
  • Your most recent employment information, if applicable.